WTB hammock for my scout son

Hi, I live in Brazil, and I'm looking for a hammock for my son. He's a Scout, and a hammock with a mosquito net has been his wish for quite some time now. I said I would give it to him for his birthday in April, but a few days ago I found out that a relative who lives in the U.S. is coming for the holiday celebrations, and she can receive the hammock and bring it to me. I'm an english teacher here, and I researched a lot here in hammockforums. The hammocks here are either traditional cotton ones, which are nice but very heavy, not suitable for camping, or you get very poor quality synthetic ones. I want to give him something that can last for some years, and I thought about buying a Hennessy scout, because it came complete with suspension and tarp, but since it is still a big purchase for me, I'd like to ask if anybody here has a quality hammock in good condition that they would like to sell. It doesn't have to be scout size, as he is very tall for his age, and my whole family is tall (I'm 6 feet 2 inches). I can't afford anything expensive, so the premium brands will probably be out of my capacity. I can pay by Paypal, and the shipping would be to Newport Beach, California. Sorry for the long email, this is a big purchase for me! Thank you HammockForums, I've learned a lot so far! P.S. Or maybe somebody wants to trade for a traditional brazilian hammock?? Let me know, please. Thanks!hn

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags