Brought this on an expedition, never used it. New without tags.
Regular (6') length
The North Face Inferno -40 bag is incredibly warm. If you're headed to Denali or the Himalaya, this is your sleeping bag. 800-fill down makes this one of the highest quality bags on the market.
Item Weight Reg: 3 lbs 14 oz.
Temp Rating º -40° F
Insulation 800 fill ProDown™
Fill Weight Reg: 2 lbs 12 oz (1249 g)
Reg: fits users up to 6' (183 cm)
Bag Stuff Size 12" x 22" (30.5 cm x 56 cm)
Circumference at Chest Reg: 64" (163 cm)
Generous cut allows you to wear more layers or to "maytag" in the bag
• Full draft collar and integrated draft overlap for comfort and to prevent heat loss
• Water-resistant Neovent Air fabric on hood, footbox, and back
• Trapezoidal side baffle to prevent down migration
• Center zipper for easier access
• Internal pocket for insulated storage
• Compression sack and storage sack included
• Hood cinch-cord seals out the cold
Selling for: $540 shipped OBO