Ergos, Movement Skis, Patagonia, Expedition Gear

Hey y'all. Selling some stuff here from my more active climbing days that no longer gets used. All of it is only lightly used, some new. I'll update the post as stuff is sold. And I'm only taking paypal unless you're located in Bend, Oregon and want come and pick stuff up. Count on $10 extra to cover shipping costs.

Grivel G14s sold and removed.

2x Petzl Ergos with dry and ice picks - dry picks have only a little use (mostly on ice actually). I think I've sharpened them once. The ice picks are new. The package also includes a hammer made by Dane Burn's of Coldthistle. See pics below. The whole package is $550 including the tether and quick clip.

Coldthistle hammer - was $60 new but only selling it with the tools

Petzl dry picks

Black Diamond Tether

Movement Random-X Skis from 2011 w/ Dynafit Speed Turn toes and Plum R170 heels - $500. Skis are 159cm long, 115-76-105mm wide tip to tail, R18. Heel pieces are mounted on adjustment plates and currently set up for a 287mm sole length. They could be adjusted about 5mm backwards, and 15mm forwards. Included are two sets of skins. The blue are colltex's race skin, are cut straight and run about 3/4s of the way down the ski (no tail clips). The red skins are also Colltex, are cut to size to cover the base from edge to edge and run till about 6" from the end of the skis (also no tail clips). Both sets of skins hardly show any wear. The blue skins could use glue touch up near the tails, the red skins are fine as is.

Frankenbinding - Dynafit Speed Turn toes with plum R170 heels mounted on adjustment plates.

Bases - in good shape with the exception of one scratch (shown below). They currently have summer wax on them hence the non-uniform look.

Patagonia Fitzroy, size Medium - $215. Worn maybe 5 times. No signs of wear, looks new.

Patagonia half-zip soft shell (blanking on what this was called), size Medium - $150. Worn maybe 10 times. Again no signs of wear. Made with Polartec Power Shield fabric.

North Face Expedition Jacket sz Medium - $300. New. Selling this for a friend whose expedition fell through. Gortex Dryloft outershell, 800 fill down.

North Face onesie!! size Medium - $300. Worn once? Same story as the last north face piece. Goretex.

Black Diamond Cobra Adze - $10. New.