12 Like New Trango React Quickdraws--Boulder Area

I am selling 12 identical Trango React Quickdraws in like new condition for $120 (pictures below).  They are less than six months old and have only been used on about 10 outdoor sport climbs in the Boulder area.  They have no rope wear or bolt grooves and have been stored inside..  The dogbones on these are very similar to the popular Petzl Spirits--thick and burly.   Six packs of this draw are $120, so I am basically offering them to you for half price.  I live in the Longmont/Boulder area and am happy to meet up with you in either town.  I am also happy to ship them, but you will have to pay for shipping. 

The reason that I am selling them is because Trango just discontinued this model to release its new "Reaction" quickdraw.  I planned to purchase another six pack so I would have 18 draws, but they are no longer available.  The sad truth is that I am OCD as fuck and I want all my draws to be the same model.  Since I can no longer buy these draws, I am going to purchase the Reactions so that I have a full, matching set.  

I know, its crazy, but my OCD is your gain.  I love these draws and as the pictures show, they are brand new.

Contact me via email at or text/call me at 303-881-5245 (leave a message if I don't answer and I'll call back). 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags