Clean C4s, New BD Quickdraws, New GriGris, nuts., Mythos size 10

Selling off some excess gear.
Buyer pays $7.50 priority mail shipping. Over $100 gets free shipping. 
Paypal FF or buyer pays fees. Venmo accepted.   Starting with some C4 cams in very good condition. No falls on these and most of the anodizing still intact. Slings are clean with no fuzziness or fraying. I haven’t taken a whip on them but I’d be happy to. I’ll be adding some other items this evening.

Petzl Anniversary and grey  Gri Gris are new. $70Anniversary SoldBD Freewires are new with 2018 slings. $50DMM nuts- $35Set of 7 Sentenal nuts. Bomber nuts! $30Size 10 Mythos- nearly new. $60
Cams $40 each. Or $190 for the set. Priority given to someone buying the set till tomorrow noon. If unsold as set I’ll take orders as they came. $230 to include the #4

C4#4 was gifted a new one and don’t need two of these monsters. Clean cam with clean sling as with the others. $45
Petzl Anniversary GriGri- New. $70(SOLD)
Black Diamond Freewires-New 2018 slings$50
GriGri #2- new unused. $70
DMM walnuts- just got a new set so I’m selling these cheap. $35
Sentinel Nuts-$30
La Sportiva Mythos Size 43 (10) $60. Used to climb the Daddy in NC for 5 pitches and two nights in the gym. I like the Scarpa Helix better for my foot shape. 
Burly Trango twist lock biners. Used for 3days of too roping -$7 each or $20 for the lot of 3. 
Mammut 60cm and 120cm  Length slings. These are the burly ones with red core that shows wear. Bought in the spring. Red one sat on the rack. Blue one used twice for top rope setup. $15 for the pair. 
SMC Crevasse rescue pulley. New- $10