For Sale - New (never used) 2018 Osprey Aether AG 70 with Daypack, Adirondack Green, Size Small

For Sale - New (never used) 2018 Osprey Aether AG 70 with Daypack, Adirondack Green, Size SmallFor Sale - New (never used) 2018 Osprey Aether AG 70 with Daypack, Adirondack Green, Size Small    4089 cu,/inch/67 liters  5.16 lbs/2.34kg
Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award - 2017   Retail Price $310.00    FOR SALE $250.00

Osprey lost my 2003 Aether 70 waist belt during recent repairs in Cortez and sent me this pack as a replacement.  I prefer the old suspension system (new style is "Anti-Gravity" suspension) and I subsequently found another old model waist belt for my old pack.  Osprey offers unlimited lifetime repairs you only pay the cost of shipping pack to them.  

I would recommend that if possible go to nearest REI store and get expert fitting of this pack using their stock and then save $85.00 ($25.00 of which is tax you will pay here in Denver) buying it from me when you know the correct size for your torso.  REI will also do custom molding of the belt insert if you bring this pack into any store.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags