Kataki, Anasazi VCS, Eco Mythos, Arc'teryx Acrux, BD coat and Arc'teryx base

Lots of stuff I've been procrastinating on selling but moving soon so it's gotta go! PayPal. Make me reasonable offers!

First up we have a pair of Kataki's I lusted over for months then tortured my feet with for about 3 indoor routes. I'm not crying, you're crying. Basically new. 38.5. $115

Same old story but this time with some fresh Mythos Eco. Maybe 5-6 indoor climbs.  Size 37. $100.

Anasazi VCS women's. Indoor 10-20 routes, outdoor 1-3. A 9.5 but good fit if you're an 8.5 street shoe (or good fit for street 39 for any dudes who prefer teal to brown). $85

Arc'teryx women's approach shoes. Acrux FL. These have a little wear, I scrubbed the inside with soap and warm water since I've worn them sockless. They have built in socks. Neato. Run a little big, 8.5 feels more like a 9. $50

Black diamond hot forge hoody. Primaloft "gold insulation down blend". Pretty sure that's aid. Size XS, and looks good except for some peely letters on the essay inside (pictured) and the plastic on the zipper is faintly worn. Can send you more pix of that if interested. $60. 

Arc'teryx Polartec Base Layer. Probably Rho something. Pretty sweet, like new condition. XS, true to size. $30 

Reasonable offers only please. I'll trade for some like new otakis sz 39.

Hit me up with any questions you might have. I'm going to be in the woods avoiding Thanksgiving. I will respond asap. Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags