FS: Classic Desert Climbs, The White Spider, High Exposure, Boulder Hiking Trail

Price includes shipping. Paypal or Venmo.

Classic Desert Climbs – Fred Knapp – 1996, 100 Select Guides – Moderately referenced in good conition, Solid binding and without notations. Asking $9.00 shipped.

The White Spider, The Classic Account of the Ascent of the Eiger – Heinrich Harrier-  1998, Putnam Books – Fair condition as it was exposed to moisture at top right hand corner. Worst is to page 93. Sold binding, entirely readable. Asking $9.00 shipped.

High Exposure, An Enduring Passion for Everest and Unforgiving Places – David Breashears – Simon and Schuster, 1999 – Hard cover, near new. Asking $12.00, shipped.

Boulder (Colorado) Hiking Trails – Carol and Glenn Cushman – Pruett Publishing, 1995 – Like new, Asking $10.00, shipped.

Buy one, choose a complimentary title:

Soft Paths – Bruce Hampton and David Cole – Nols, Stackpole Books, 1988 – Very good condition.

Into The Wild – Jon Krakauer – Anchor Books, 2015 – Nearly new.

Easy Day Hikes in Glacier and Waterton Lakes NP’s – A Falcon Guide – Near new.

The Hikers Hip Pocket Guide To The Humboldt Coast – Bob Lorentzen – Bored Feet Publications, 1993 – good condition although there’s a fold on the front cover.

Accidents in North American Mountaineering, 1994 – The American Alpine Club, Golden, CO – As new.

Riding the Guerrilla Highway – Michael Devloo, 2010 – Excellent condition, Note inside the cover.  – Bicycle Journey through South America –

Ghost Stories of The Rocky Mountains – Barbara Smith – Lone Pine Publishing, 1999 – Good, well read condition.

Rocky Mountain Mammals – A Handbook of Mammals of RMNP and Vicinity – David M. Armstrong – Colorado Associated University Press and Rocky Mountain Nature Association, 1987 – Very good used condition.

—————-

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.

Detail

Tags