Sets of BD Cams for Sale!

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND GENDERS OF ALL PERSUASION:The season of the Creek is  upon us and YOU WILL DIE (maybe) WITHOUT A PHAAT RACK OF CAMS!

Luckily, you’re uncle Top Rope Hero has you covered. I HAVE THREE FULL, AMAZING, TREMENDOUS, FANTASTIC SETS! AAAAALL AT CRAZY, UNBELIEVABLE PRICES! YOU JUUUUUST WON’T BELIEVE. I MUST BE CRAZY!

Now people, these are the Black Diamond Camalots! These aren’t some crappy, floppy, Chi-wanese knock offs that your mother took death whips on. Forged on Mt. Olympus, cast in the same furnace that brought you Thor’s Hammer, and sewn with webbing spun on the thighs of virgins,

THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL HERE!
BEHOLD:

Set #1

#3   C4
#2   C4
#1   C4
.75   X4
.5     X4
.4     C4
PLUS RACKING ‘BINERS!

Retail= (close to) $37,446
MY PRICE: $240!!!!

Set #2

#3   C4
#2   C4
#1   C4
.75   C4
.5      X4
.4      X4
PLUS RACKING ‘BINERS!

Retail= (just under) 7 Billion dollars!

Set #3

#3    C4
#2    C4
#1    C4
.75   X4
.5      X4
.4      X4
PLUS RACKING ‘BINERS!

Retail= Three fresh, un-lactated limbs

Plus, I’ve got one #4 C4 I’ll let go for fiddy bucks! You almost HAVE to buy this sweet, sweet fatty four for fifty fallers! DON’T YOU!?! What would your mother say if’n you passed this deal-O-the-century up!?! She would tell you to buy my cams, obviously. IIIII will tell you to buy my cams. BUY MY CAMS!

HERE ARE SOME THINGS!

Thing #1: These are USED but not abused cams. Don’t come crying that they look a’little scratched. Some I've hung on, a couple I've fallen on--NONE ARE ANYWHERE NEAR RETIREMENT. Anyone serious wants a close up video, to see them better, to see them in action, send me your WhatsApp digits.
Thing #2: I am, right now, selling these as sets...except for the number 4, of course. If you wanna offer me $70 a piece to break them up and ship to ten thousand different dirt bags across the planet, then OK, I'll sell separate. Otherwise, sets. As advertised.
Thing #3: Each and every cam comes with it’s own, matching-color BD oz racking biner. Priced into the deal. You don’t want ‘em? That’s cool. But the price is the same.
Thing #4: It's an additional flat $10 fee to ship anywhere in the universe, so long as you're in the contiguous U.S. If you're a Front Ranger, I'll meet you halfway by car, donkey, or osmosis. Don''t not read Thing #4 and feign shock when I send Fat Tony looking for the shipping fee.
Thing #5: I accept cash (as in cash) or VENMO only. No chickens.

Good? Good! Send me a PM. What’s with the public messages? Juuuuust send me a PM…

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags