SMD Lunar Solo (complete setup), Thermarest Xlite + pump, tensor 25r, windbreakr

Pictures taken from my reddit post

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>Trades…</span>

Looking for a nice lightweight quilt that’s comfortable mid 20’s to freezing (I don’t ever really go below that). I am 5’8″ so I need good coverage (REG) and WIDE. sewn footbox preferred. Interested to try out the REI magma quilt, UGQ or HG, etc.

Also would consider a Granite Gear Crown 2 in a size small torso.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>FOR SALE</span>

SMD (26oz, ~32.3 oz for it all minus stakes)
Here I have a lightly used lunar solo! It was purchased this year so it is the newer silpoly material. Comes with everything you need to set it up! Used a total of 9 nights. Still in great condition. Absolutely no tears/holes anywhere. Just a bit of dirt. Weight of everything (minus stakes) is a little above 2 lbs. Includes:

• Sack, tent, tyvek footprint, Easton carbon 49” pole and I’m throwing in 5 stakes (tent, tyvek and pole all purchased through SMD).
  • On top of that…I have seam sealed it myself, which includes the guy outs and seams all around. Not the prettiest but it’s something! Took me a good amount of time to do.
  • Little bit of orange cord I used as a guy out with a trekking pole

throwing in about $50-60 of extras to get you on the trail quicker !

$205 shipped for the package (sack, tent, footprint, pole and stakes)

Thermarest Neoair Xlite
regular mummy size. (11oz)Includes pad, sack and pump. Weights on my digital scale shows 14.3 oz for pad, sack and pump. Pictures show individual weights. Used two weekends. Never been blown up without a pump. I honestly roll around way too much to stay put on this thing…kicking and rolling way too much as I sleep. Great condition. Maybe just like a dirt spot or two. Holds air like a champ.
$115 shipped (sack, pad and pump…or $100 IF the pump sells with the tensor)

Nemo tensor
Regular length/ wide. Sack, patch kit + pad comes in at 19.08ozUsed 4 weekends. Great condition.Has the older thermarest type valve and a wide release hole in the back. The thermarest electric pump is actually compatible with this pad too…just tried it this past weekend. in general it just needs a breathe to finish it off.
$65 shipped (can add thermarest 2.3 oz electric pump for $15 extra)

Uniqlo Windbreaker LARGE
used a few times, but never in the actual outdoors. (6.1oz)
$25 shipped

BONUS! can also throw in a NWT decathlon microgrid fleece [MH500] in a large with purchase of anything other than the windbreaker. this just didn’t fit me so I ordered another. $10 (freeshipping/notax…shipping from decathlon is like +$12-13)
Can take paypal or venmo. just add 4% if goods/services.

• This topic was modified 1 hour, 22 minutes ago by  . Reason: formatting
  • This topic was modified 1 hour, 16 minutes ago by  .
  • This topic was modified 1 hour, 16 minutes ago by  .
  • This topic was modified 33 minutes ago by  . Reason: more format editing