Locus Gear Khufu DCF: 300$

Howdy,

I havn’t been on this forum in a minute! But thought I would throw this up here before heading to Ebay.

Up for sale is a Locus Gear Cuben Fiber Khufu mid that has (I think) about 40 nights of use (I bought used, so can’t confirm, but I’m comparing the wear to the wear on my Cuben backpack that I got new, and that’s my best guess). I am selling because almost all my backcountry exploits are with my partner, and her and I prefer having more room. This thing definitely works as a two person shelter, but it’s a squeeze (especially if you are really tall like me, and can’t sleep diagonally, due to other person).

No patches, holes, stains, or anything. UL Guylines included, original stuff sack not included. Locus gear website lists weight as 11.8 oz with stuff sack. Color is grey (or “black”, for cuben. But its grey.)

MSRP is 600$, so 300$ seemed fair? let me know if I’m off base. Given how durable and patchable this stuff is (cuben repair tape, woo!) it should last quite a while.

BPL won’t let me insert pics larger than 1MB, but if you PM me, I can email you some directly. I don’t have any of it in action, but can set it up in my yard and send along.

Thanks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags