FS: cams, splitboard, ski stuff and more!

Trying to get rid of stuff to buy more stuff.

Split shipping on everything or pick up in the Front Range.
I will pay shipping if you buy 3+ different things!

Cams - Additional $3 for a matching BD Neutrino biner, $2 for various biners

WC Friends:
#5 (4.5 BD equivalent) - Limited use - $50
Purple (2.5 BD equivalent) - Even newer than the #5 - $40

Metolius Power Cam Purple (2.5 BD equivalent) - $30

BD Camalots:

Stiff Stem generation - all in great shape with little wear & tear
#3 - $45
#2 - $40
#1 - $40

Thumb loop camalots:

#.3 - $40
#.4 - $40
#.5 - $40
#.75 - $40
#3 - $40

2018/19  Jones Dreamcatcher Splitboard 154cm with Spark R&D Arc Bindings M/L and Backcountry Edition G3 Alpinist Universal Skins - $800
An unbelievable friggin board. My girlfriend is 5'6" with size 39/40 feet and loved this thing on resort groomers, backcountry pow, slackcountry crud, alpine ice, EVERYTHING. Has less than one full season of use. The board has only superficial damage that can easily be waxed away and never had a core shot, no dings on the edges either. This comes already mounted with Spark R&D Arc bindings ($350 on their own) - lightweight, simple concept bindings that make transitions fast and easy, she was often ready to go downhill before I had transitioned on my skis. These also come with G3 Alpinist Universal skins. Great climbing skins for a splitboard as they are both durable and lightweight. This is a crazy package deal that comes out to over $1200 new.

2018 Nordica Speed Machine 130 ski boots sz 26.5 - $250
Brand new, without tags.
Never skied in or heat molded. These boots are awesome alpine boots with amazing heat moldable cork liners with primaloft insulation and an easy customizable shell made to punch out with just a heat gun. Known as consistently great boots. 100mm last makes them comfortable all day.

Salomon Warden MNC 13 Bindings - Gold. 100mm break - $240
Brand new, in box with tags. Got them only to realize I wanted touring bindings instead.
Breaks run a little wide - I was planning on squeezing them on 108 underfoot skis. Sell for $270 new.

Detail

Tags