FS: BD #6 Camalot, OR Inception Aerogel Gloves (M), La Sportiva Akasha trail running shoes (45), Scarpa Spin RS trail running shoes (45)

For Sale:

1.  SOLD Arc'teryx Gamma MX pants.  Mens medium.  Black color.  New with tags.  $175 shipped to the lower 48.

2.  SOLD Bluewater Eliminator 10.2 mm 60m dry treated bi-pattern rope.  I bought this with the intention of climbing a wall.  Well, I never climbed a wall and don't need a burly rope like this any longer.  Plus I only use 70s now for cragging.  It has been used 2-3 times, max.  It looks and feels nearly-new.  No issues at all.  It's not even really frayed.  For full disclosure, it was manufactured in 2014.  It has been sitting in a storage bin in my garage for the entire time in a rope bag.  It's been stored properly.  I would not hesitate to use it.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.

3.  SOLD Patagonia Airshed Pullover.  Mens large.  New without tags.  It's a dark teal-blue color.  Never worn outside.  Super light & breathable windbreaker pullover.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

4.  La Sportiva Akasha trail running shoes.  Mens 45 (US 11.5).  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Black/bright yellow color.  These run a little small.  I usually wear an 11 in most running shoes (Hoka, Salomon, Brooks) and these fit well.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

5.  SOLD BD Pursuit Gloves.  Mens medium.  Light to moderate use, all skiing.  These are still in good shape.  No holes/tears.  These are a fleece lined Gore Tex glove.  Could be used for skiing or mountaineering.  Could be a good ice climbing belay glove as well that you don't mind beating up.  Nice leather palm.  $35 shipped to the lower 48.  

6.  SOLD BD soft shell gloves.  Mens medium.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  These are an older model, not exactly sure which one but they're pretty simple..  They're uninsulated soft shell gloves.  Leather palm.  Touchscreen compatible.  $25 shipped to the lower 48.  

7.  SOLD OR Extravert gloves.  Mens medium.  Black color.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  These are a midweight fleece insulated soft shell glove.  Good dexterity.  Useful for ice climbing or skiing.  $45 shipped to the lower 48.  

8.  OR Inception Aerogel Gloves.  Mens medium.  Black color.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Fleece lined soft shell glove with Aerogel insulation in the palm.  Touch screen compatible.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.

9.  SOLD Hestra Heli ski gloves.  Gray color.  Mens size 9.  Hestra says this is equivalent to large in US sizing.  I wear a medium in most gloves.  These allow me to wear a thin liner glove underneath and still be comfortable.  But I can wear them as well without a liner and they're not too baggy.   3-4 seasons old, used for skiing.  I barely used them last season.  Moderate use but still in good shape and plenty off life left.  No holes or tears.  I took good care of these.  I dry them out after every ski day,  I treated the leather once every season (they still need to be treated for this season).  They have a removable fleece liner.  The liner was replaced last season and is nearly new, it was only used a couple of days.  Lastly, the little keeper cuffs and the mini storage carabiner that comes with these will be included.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.

10.  SOLD Hestra Heli ski 3 finger (lobster claw style) mitts.  Red color.  Mens size 9.  I can wear these alone or with thin liners.  They're very warm.  3-4 seasons old.  Light to moderate use.  Well cared for (see #9 above).  No holes or tears.  Liners are also upgraded and are brand new.  Wrist keepers and mini carabiner also included.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

11.  SOLD Wild Country #5 Friend.  Light use.  Still in great shape.  Good action.  No issues.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

12.  Scarpa Spin RS trail running shoes.  Mens size 45 (11.5 US).  These run a little small.  I wear an 11 in most running shoes (Brooks, Hoka, Salomon) and these fit me well.  Moderate cushion.  Nice Vibram sole.  Grippy and stable.  Could be used for some scrambling.  They don't have a clip in/pull on loop at the back but otherwise they could also make a good approach shoe.  Light use, 8 runs or less, none more than 8 miles, these definitely have less than 50 miles on them.  I just need something with more cushion for running.  There's nothing wrong with these.  Tons of life left.  $40 shipped to the lower 48.  

13.  SOLD #5 BD Camalot.  Last generation.  Light to moderate use.  Action is still clean and crisp.  No issues.  $55 shipped to the lower 48.  

14.  #6 BD Camalot.  Last generation.  Very light use, I doubt it's been placed more than 10-12 times.  No issues at all, excellent condition.  $60 shipped to the lower 48.  

Message me here if you're interested.  Paypal or Venmo works.  

Pics to follow.