FS: BD C4s and X4, CCH Aliens, Tricams, Hexes, Nuts, Patagonia Houdini Small

Please send a message if you would like more photos than provided here. Also, let me know if there are super deals online for any of this, I didn't do a comprehensive search for sales, thanks.
Paypal (add %3 for insurance) or Venmo

Black Diamond Stoppers #5-10    - $45 shipped conus

Black Diamond Hexes #3-8     - $50 shipped conus

Camp Tricams - Pink, Red, Brown, & Blue      - $50 shipped conus
Misc Nuts - older Wild Country Rocks, BD, and, Chouinard - 12 nuts - $60 shipped conus
Small Patagonia Houdini Full Zip Hooded Jacket, Grey with Orange Zippers: compresses into chest pocket to disappear on the back loop of your harness. I wore this as a windbreaker climbing and tore a small hole in one sleeve, then patched it with tenacious tape inside and out. Repair shown in photo as compared to a t-nut. The small size was tight on me and I recently replaced this jacket with a size medium. I still carry a Houdini on the back gear loop of my harness on about every multi-pitch climb. $45 shipped conus.

Letting go of some triple sizes. $40 shipped conus each blue and green cams shipped conus, blue has no branding on trigger bar, green stamped CCH Alien. See photos for detailed pictures of all three cams. No whips while in my ownership, but would whip again condition. ***Black Alien Sold, Blue pending payment, but Green is currently Available. 
https://imgur.com/gallery/teNejJ3

BD Camalot C4s - tags are 2017 except the x4 $40 plus a few bucks for shipped conus for the c4 0.75x 0.5, and 0.3 - $50 shipped for the 0.4 x4

***Nano Air, and Black Alien Sold*** thanks for all the interest 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags