FS: BPW Dyneema Winter Hammock/Ground tarp with doors

I just had this made by Bear Paw Wilderness as I thought I would get into hammock camping. But I have decided to change my entire setup in order to prepare for a thru hike of the AT in February and have moved to a two person tent. It has only been set up once in the backyard.

So, for sale is an amazing and palatial Bear Paw Wilderness 11′ x 10′ (+ doors) hammock/ground tarp. Unlike the other largest winter tarps out there, this tarp has been designed with doors that are completely vertical so that it has a TON of space within the setup. Most winter tarps have doors that close in toward the tent, taking away some of the floorspace.

This tarp includes linelocs on the corners and the center of the perimeter. It also includes linelocs on the doors. Additional tie out points along the side panels allow for pulling out the tarp and creating even more space. The doors include an additional place for add a closure halfway up to make it even more weatherproof.

There are loops inside of the tarp to hang a bivy or insert as well.

Use it as a ground palace or a rain/wind/snow cover for your hammock. It’s incredibly versatile.

Add your own guy lines and hardware.

Original cost was $520 – selling for $400. 13 oz.

• This topic was modified 10 minutes ago by  .

Detail

Tags