FS: Ice Climbing Gear Petzl, Black Diamond, Vasque, Camp

All the items listed below have been used 5 times and are in excellent shape. I’m the original owner.

Reason for selling? I wrecked my shoulder in a skiing accident and can no longer climb.

1 .A pair of Petzl Quarks, adze and hammer. Each one comes with a Clipper leash. $300 for the pair plus shipping.

2 .A pair of Black Diamond Bionic crampons, size M/L. These are the later model that has a restraint strap for the front bail. They come with Anti-bot (anti-icing) plates installed. There is some superficial rust but nothing serious. $80 plus shipping.

3. Two Black Diamond Turbo Express 19mm ice screws. These have only been placed a couple of times in thick ice and are still factory sharp. I’ll also throw in a titanium screw of unknown manufacture (probably Russian made) $80 for all three.

4. One Black Diamond Blizzard ice climbing harness. This has a wide adjustment range and detachable leg loops. It comes with five BD Ice Clipper racking thingies. $75 plus shipping.

5. One pair of Vasque Super Alpinista ice climbing boots. These are the single boot version of the Vasque 9000. Features: Exo-Therm™ 4-layer synthetic uppers are warm, flexible and lightweight. Carbon fiber insole, EVA midsole offers lightweight impact absorption, Outsole: Skywalk Fitzroy with Stealth MT Rubber, DriLex® lining, Tri-Wick insulated footbed. $100 plus shipping
The size label says 9 1/2 but they run a little large.

6. A set of pitons. The Bugaboos, Knifeblades and Angles were made by Chouinard. The Lost Arrows were made by Camp. These are essentially unused. $100 plus shipping for the set.