FS: Exped pack, Butora shoes

Trying to fund some winter trips and avoid losing any toes to frostbite. Just so you know, if you buy any of this, you're being an enabler for alpine climbing.

All things located in Bozeman, MT. Local pickup is great, otherwise buyer pays shipping cost por favor. Paypal F&F, Venmo, or cash in person.

$70 Exped Black Ice 45 pack, size medium. Good shape, some scuffs on the bottom from carrying it around, no holes, still very much water resistant. If you look it up, you'll see it comes with a pair of small carabiners on the ends of the roll-top. I cut them off because they're stupid and unnecessary. You'll thank me you don't need to do it yourself. Retail is $170 or so.

$50 Butora Wing approach shoes, size 39.5. Worn once, too small. Just kidding, these aren't mine. They're my partner's. She likes TX3's better. Like new, only worn outside a couple times.

$65 Butora Altura shoes, size 42.5, wide. A couple people said they like these more than TC Pro's. I am not one of those people. Maybe you will be. Worn outside about 20 pitches, prophylactic Barge Cement job on the rand, old habits die hard.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags