FS: Tricams, Yates Bigwall Chest harness, BD Yosemite Hammer, Sets of Nuts, Ascender (Updated)

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new) and Moses Tomahawks.

Scarpa Origin shoes (women's) size 6. Brand new. $58.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized (no colors). Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $71.

Petzl Ascension Ascender (R). The latest model (with the large attachment point). New with tags. $58.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $82.

Hillsound Trail Cramons size XL. Have not seen a lot of use. Second picture shows tooth condition. $37.

Black Diamond Rocklock. Unused. $7.

YATES Big Wall Rack chest harness/gear sling. Size Medium. $64.

ALP Design Dyneema Footloop. Adjustable to fit snugly on your foot for ascending. $14.

CAMP Tricam set from black to blue. Excellent condition. $65.

Removed all sold items and added a few more things.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags