Holubar Mountaineering – Boulder, CO 1946 – 1981. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holub…
Very early Holubar. Made prior to the advent of using plastic zippers.
– No tags. The original Holubar logo tags were sewn onto the hood fabric. See the photography for original spot.
– 1.9 oz ripstop nylon. Slant box baffle construction.
– Goose down filled. Since the model tag was also removed I can’t say the temperature rating given by Holubar. Very lofty! 0-10 degree’s? Approximate loft is 8″.
– Left side, 1/3 length metal zipper that runs smoothly, more or less – its a metal zipper………
– Draft tube backs the zipper and runs the full length of the side seam.
– Outside width at the shoulders is 28″. Inside measurement from feet to neck is 6 feet.
– Originally offered with a snap-in liner. This is unavailable.
-Weight is 3lbs, 14oz.
The bag is in very good, clean condition. A 3″ portion of baffle stitching had come apart and was repaired by Ripstop Repairs, Boulder CO. Not only to be admired, ready for use. Asking $185.00 shipped. PPFF or venmo. Or Estes Park, CO inspection and pickup.