FS: Lowa Tibet Hi GTX Mountaineering boots, Grivel Crampons, R3 and other layers: Outdoor Research, Norrona, Strafe

Hello all,
Trying to clear out some space and pay for new gear already bought! List of items below, pictures to follow.
Other than the boots, everything is 35+shipping. I am super open to offers.
Let me know if you have any questions!

Up for sale:

1. Grivel G10 Grampons, new classic. Used twice. Simple and durable crampons for basic mountaineering, glacier walking, etc. Bought and used on mountains in the PNW, but I now live in the southwest and have no need for them in the immediate future.

2. Patagonia R3 jacket. Mens large, blue. Moderate use skiing and around town. No hood!

3. Lowa Tibet HI Gtx mountaineering boots, size 9. basically new. Selling these for a friend so I don't have much to tell about them, but can pass along questions if there are any. Pretty sweet winter hiking boot/spring mountaineering boot. 200$shipped.

4. Outdoor Research Ferrosi Summit jacket, size small. I really wanted this to fit, and I just can't make it happen, wore it around town like twice... it's a sweet piece thought, if you want a durable softshell with lots of features for climbing/backcountry skiing. It's red as hell, which I am into, but be warned, you will be hi-vis....

5. Strafe Temerity Pants, small,  These are sweet touring pants. Lots of ventilation, two extra large pockets for skins. I have a 34 inch waist, and this fit great on the way down, but are constructing on the way up if I am really striding. Would be great if you have a 32 waist or under. Some scuffing inside near the boots, but below the gaiter.

6. Norrona Lofoten Alpha full zip Hoodie: Red, Men's large (euro large, maybe a medium in US sizing). This thing is sweet. Super breathable layer and super warm under a shell.

Cheers! Let me know if you have any questions.