FS: Tech Friends, Quark Ergo (old gen), BD crampons, Jetboil, screamers, various pants

Selling some stuff that unfortunately does not get much use. Happy to answer any questions, I would use any of these items anytime, nothing wrong with them.

Set of tech friends, 10 cams with wiregates, freshly re-slung by Mountain Tools in 2018. Minimal use and no falls since then. All cams work perfectly fine. $350 shipped, prefer not to split up.

Three Yates screamers. I don't climb anything serious enough to use these. $10/each.
Petzl Quark Ergo (old gen). I really wanted to get into mixed climbing. Never happened and these have seen only a few days of use. T rated picks. $250 shipped and I could add a pair of new B rated picks for additional $40.
Older but perfectly functional BD crampons, set up as mono. The second point included as well and has seen no use. $60 shipped
Jetboil from REI garage sale. I have another one, don't need two. Functional but the handle on the insulating cozy is burnt. The piezo ignitor sometimes works and sometimes not. I always used a lighter anyway. $30.
Marmot lightweight softshell pants (green, picture does not show correct color), size S (waist 30). Light use. $50
Mountain Hardwear heavyweight softshell pants (grayish), size S (waist 30, long 34 legs). Very light use. $50
REI Elements hardshell pants with a bunch of pockets and 7/8 side zippers. New from REI garage sale (photoshoot?), I used them once I think. $50.
Threshold gaiters - free+shipping or free with anything else.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags