REI Flash 62L Pack--Superlight, like new condition $85

• *Please email directly.  Messaging for me seems to always be messed up.  Email is   Thanks.

Selling my REI pack that really only saw one day's of use and that was hiking on snow... so no sharp rocks, no sharp tools, no nut tool pressed hard into the material.  This thing is pretty much brand spanking new with all the bells and whistles that it came with straight from REI.  Only reason I'm selling is because I upgraded to a CCW pack of similar size.
    Pics to come later, but it's the black model with green accents seen in this link:  rei.com/product/862882/rei-…  

From the manufacturer:
    • 2 lbs. 14 oz.
    • Activflex LT perimeter aluminum frame allows torso rotation, yet efficiently transfers the load to the hipbelt
    • Structured hipbelt provides a robust level of support for an ultralight pack
    • Freeflow LT back conforms to your back and has ventilation channels and a central breezeway to keep you cool
    • Ultralight 100-denier high-tenacity ripstop nylon cuts weight, while 210-denier high-tenacity oxford nylon offers abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
    • Buckle-secured front stash pocket can accommodate bulky gear; mesh side pockets are perfect for water bottles
    • Tip grips are paired with speed hooks to securely hold trekking poles; pack also has multiple lash loops
    • Hydration-compatible design accepts most popular types of reservoirs (sold separately); you can route the sip tube over either shoulder
    • Stretch-mesh shoulder-strap pocket fits a camera
    • Bottom compression straps can be used to attach a sleeping pad
    • The REI Flash 62 Pack also includes handy hipbelt pockets where you can stash small trail essentials
    ***Asking $85 plus shipping, or picked up somewhere around central PA.  Could also arrange a meetup in the gunks or seneca.

Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags