FS: scarpa f1 24.5 and OR blackpowder II pant (S)

Hi all,

I've got women's Scarpa F1's (23.5/24) and women's OR Blackpowder II pants (S) for sale. Both have seen very little use, as they were semi-rejected valentine's presents. Turns out sharing the thing you love more than anything with potential partners is not a good idea.

The boots (purchased this last model year), were lightly punched for a sixth toe and skied maybe three days. Size 23.5/24 (BSL 272). After those three days, I was told, "I'm sorry that I don't conform to your narrow expectations." Figures. $450 shipped. I can include the original packaging, laces and abrasion stickers if desired.

The OR pants are in great shape. Used on one three-day ski mountaineering trip, they look very new. One tiny nick in the gaiter, but it doesn't even penetrate the material. Unlike how you pierced my heart, Katie. Size small. $120 shipped.

I'll cut you a fat deal for both. Located in SLC and I do travel a bit, so maybe we could make that work. I'm not interested in any romantic entanglements at the moment, however.

Spencer

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags