Cams, Handmade Gear, Mega Bug

Deciding to trade my cams for draws, just not climbing hard enough. Some are great condition, some are probably better aid pieces (cams w/basket hitch slings). You get the binders. I make all of the other gear, you can also check out my website to see what I have to offer otherwise. All cams are from 2013-2017. You pay the shipping, or pickup-meet in Seattle, WA.

C4-4 $40
C4-3 $30
C4-3 $35 (much less wear)
C4-2 $30
C4-1 $26
C4-UL .75 $38
C4-.75 $20 Basket Hitched Sling
C4-.5 $20 Basket Hitched Sling
C4-.4 $26
C4-.3 $26
X4-.2 $30
X4-.1 $30

Mega Bug for Megalight BD Tent- $150Used half a dozen times, quite nice for the person who doesn’t like the bugs.

HMGAR Wall Sacks $16 8” Round 17” tall. Triple stitched and bound seams, reinforced cinch points, bottom clip loop and reinforced clipping point over a large surface area. Urethane coated pack cloth, tough material and water resistant! Took all of them to  El Capitan last week and they are a great size for clothes, food bags, also lots and lots of pitons! Pineapple bag isn’t for sale, but if you want some crazy patterns I will make them. 

HMGAR Hammer/Axe Loops $15 Assted. Colors
Handmade and colorful! I sold most of the colors, but if you want something specific let me know. 

Detail

Tags