FS: High Alaska, A Historical Guide To Denali, Mt Foraker & Mt Hunter & More

Price includes shipping cost. PPFF or Venmo.

High Alaska – Jonathan Waterman – Route Photographs By Bradford Washburn — The American Alpine Club, 2nd Edition, 1996 – Near new, asking $14.00.

California Hiking, The Complete Guide to 1,000 of The Best Hikes in The Golden State – Tom Stienstra and Ann Marie Brown – Foghorn Press, 3rd Edition, 1997 – 685 pages, in very good condition, asking $12.00.

3 Copies – Mountaineering The Freedom of the Hills – (1st) The Mountaineers, 5th Edition, 1992. As new, asking $12.00. (2nd) Same edition, moderately used but in good condition with a solid binding. Mainly the cover that shows wear. $10.00. (3rd) 3rd Edition, 1974 –  Very good condition copy of this older edition, solid binding. Asking $10.00.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.

Detail

Tags