Closet Cleanout: Norco Fatbike, Down Sleeping Bag, Scarpa Zodiac Tech Boots, + More

Hey folks. I’m about to move to Germany for school—as such, it’s time for a closet clean-out. Gear condition will be listed and I’m happy to answer questions or take additional photos. Prices are fair to the best of my knowledge, but if I’ve missed current market value please feel free to let me know and we can chat.

Asking for buyer to pay shipping, PayPal or Venmo are preferred methods of payment (happy to use PayPal F&F, just asking that buyer takes care of the 3% fee).

Cheers.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2019 Norco Bigfoot 2 Fatbike - $1100
I'll save some time and post the link to the ad here: spokane.craigslist.org/bik/…

Marmot Sawtooth 15 Degree Down Bag (650 Fill) - $100
Bag is maybe 4 years old, in excellent shape. Less than a dozen nights of use, no damage/stains/etc, great loft and a very warm, light bag.

Scarpa Zodiac Tech (Men’s 10) - $125
Boots are in great shape! Bought them used and unfortunately they fit just a bit too snug for me. This is a great waterproof 3 season approach shoe/mountaineering boot hybrid; has heel welt for hybrid crampons.

Pelican 1120 Case - $15
Case is in great shape, currently the foam is cutout for a digital camera (I think new foam can be had via amazon for ~$8-$10).
Asking $15.

La Sportiva Nago’s (Size 43) - Free
This was my first pair of shoes, 5 years old. They could probably use a resole, but are in working order. They’re a comfortable, all day shoe suited for beginner climbers. Free, just cover shipping.

Salomon Quest 4D GTX Hiking Boots (Size 10.5) - $50
Great pair of boots, still in great shape. Gore Tex lining, lots of tread left.

MSR Snowshoes - $20
I’ve had these for ~7 years, unsure of the model at this point. They’re a bit smaller, so great for a smaller person or for snow-running? Overall in good, useable shape with lots of life. All straps are functional and in good working order.