FS: 2 Pair of Insulated Booties – Down And Synthetic Fill

Up for sale are 2 pair of used booties. They are not mint but aside from the cosmetics, they are in moderately good, very functional condition that will continue to give years of use.

The 1st pair to describe are generously down filled. They are without label and have only the embroidered logo to go by……..a goose, duck or maybe penguin? These are more a tent or sleeping bag bootie as they don’t have an inner foam foot bed or outer walking sole. Fabric appears to be a tightly woven maybe Pima cloth cotton or a blend of some sort. There is one small hole at the left toe that I repaired with a dab of Seam Grip. Sole has dirt stains but not too much wear. Outside toe to heel measurement is 10 inches and would fit to about a men’s size 9. Weight is 8oz for the pair.

Asking $18.00 shipped. PPFF or Venmo.

Second is a pair of vintage Snow Lion synthetic fill booties in size medium (Snow Lion, Berkely CA). There isn’t a label but perhaps Quallofil or Polarguard polyester fibers? Batting is stable and in place.

– Ripstop nylon uppers with Cordura nylon soles and lower sidewalls. The ripstop fabric has some pulls and there are 2 small holes repaired with Seam Grip. Soles have stains consistent with use but the wear is light.

– Thick, closed cell foam insole.

– I think the medium would fit to about men’s 9.5/10″ maximum. Outside, toe to heel sole measurement is 11 inches.

– Weight is 12oz for the pair.

Asking $26.00 shipped. PPFF or Venmo.

Some of the “for sale” items I post on BackpackingLight are from my use. I also acquire outdoor gear, clothing and books from various sources for resale to help with my retirement income. I endeavor to locate and bring to the market “the best of used” at reasonable prices. Sometimes I list as a service to others, usually for those without computer skills. When possible, I make repairs to keep equipment in use and out of the landfills.

Detail

Tags