FS: Brassies (offsets & reg), Yosemite hammer, Shoes, Nuts, Ascenders, Mastercams, Petzl Spirit draws, Mini traxion

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new) and Moses Tomahawks.

Scarpa Origin shoes (women's) size 6. Brand new. $58.

Metolius Mastercams sizes 1, 2, and 3. The original version when they had the thumb loop and were still good (why Metolius took a step backward with the new design is beyond me). Sold as a set. $115. Pending.

DMM Brass nuts set #1 - #5. Unused. $82.

DMM Brass offset nuts set #2 - #6. Unused. $87.

Wild Country Rocks set #9 - #14. Brand new. These are the largest stoppers made and are an excellent alternative to hexes, or a cheap and light alternative to cams. Second picture shows the #14 on my rack next to a #13 Black Diamond. $42.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. Non-anodized (no colors). Brand new with tags. Exactly the same as the newer colored version (which retails for $144), but significantly cheaper. $71.

Petzl Ascension Ascender (R). The latest model (with the large attachment point). New with tags. $60.

Black Diamond Index Ascender (L). New. $60.

Petzl Spirit draws (newest generation). These are in near-perfect condition. Some of them have been used once. Some of them have never been used. Absolutely no bolt-nicks, wear, or other flaws. The longer draw has only one carabiner. Sold as a set of 10. $130.

Petzl Verso belay device. Never used. $12.

Petzl Mini Traxion. $65.

Petzl String keepers. Useful for keeping a cam in place on a racking carabiner, or can be used to make quickdraws less floppy. I believe these are size Large. $14 for all 24.

Black Diamond Yosemite hammer. New with tags. $82.

Grivel Mega locking carabiner x2. Both are brand new. $8 each. Both are Pending.

Black Diamond Ovalwire carabiners. Good condition. $4 each.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot #4. New. $58.

Hillsound Trail Cramons size XL. Have not seen a lot of use. Second picture shows tooth condition. $37.

I have a few more items that I'll get around to adding.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags