[WTS] Zpacks Arc Blast Black DCF 22oz , REI Womens Magma 15 Sleeping Bag 36oz, M

Arc Blast 55, medium size, black DCF $135: 2 years old, Heavily used, perfectly functional. Major dings on it include two tears in the front pocket mesh which I have not bothered to fix, and don’t effect use thought they might at some point. Quarter inch sections of the top layer of laminate scratched off on the side pockets repaired with DCF tape that I had a difficult time getting to stick, so I went over it with hysol adhesive and this did the trick. Looks ugly, should hold for a while. Even if the patches came off the function of the pockets would not be impaired. Sap and other stains of use, smaller dings throughout the pack. No damage to the frame or the fasteners for it. Tons of life left in it, but looks like what’s been done to it, which is a lot of routes.

REI Magma Women’s 15 regular size, right zip, 36oz: $250. Unused, pristine condition, had picked this up to use as a winter bag but found a western mountaineering on gear trade for a great price. Retail $369

Montbell Tachyon Windshirt, medium: $50. Hardly used, in excellent condition.

All prices include CONUS shipping, paypal for payment.