FS: Tents (Sierra Designs Comet 3 & Snugpak Ionosphere 1)

Snugpak Ionosphere Tent One Person Olive Green. I bought this tent on eBay a few months ago and the condition was listed as new other as the box was damaged. I haven't slept in the tent at all and threw out the original box. I did set it up in my yard though once I got it to make sure all the pieces were there, which they were. I didn't post any pictures because the tent has no wear to show (its essentially new, just set up once). $145 and I'll pay for shipping.

Sierra Designs Comet 3 Person Tent with Footprint. Overall, this tent is in really good condition. I love this tent - it's served me well in temperatures from -20F - 105F, winds to 65mph, torrential rain and snow, and has not had a problem withstanding any weather condition. There is very minor wear from use, but there are no holes, rips, leaks, mold/mildew stains, zipper problems, weird smells, or other issues. The main sign of wear is that some of the seam-sealing tape on the inside of the window of the front vestibule is starting to come off, but the window does not leak or let any water through. The tent was always used with the footprint (not visible in the pictures because it is under the tent), aired out properly after use, stored in a loose box (not the stuff sack), and cleaned when necessary. The shock cord in the poles was recently replaced so they function as new and are very snappy when putting the poles together. Only reason for selling is because I could use the money and my time for camping is limited. $140 plus shipping.

I can send more pictures, tech specs, or more details of either tent on request!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags