FS: Arc'teryx Gamma MX Pants, M, new with tags & La Sportiva Akasha trail running shoes (45), new.

For Sale:

1.  Arc'teryx Gamma MX pants.  Mens medium.  Black color.  New with tags.  $175 shipped to the lower 48.

2.  SOLD Bluewater Eliminator 10.2 mm 60m dry treated bi-pattern rope.  I bought this with the intention of climbing a wall.  Well, I never climbed a wall and don't need a burly rope like this any longer.  Plus I only use 70s now for cragging.  It has been used 2-3 times, max.  It looks and feels nearly-new.  No issues at all.  It's not even really frayed.  For full disclosure, it was manufactured in 2014.  It has been sitting in a storage bin in my garage for the entire time in a rope bag.  It's been stored properly.  I would not hesitate to use it.  $50 shipped to the lower 48.

3.  La Sportiva Akasha trail running shoes.  Mens 45 (US 11.5).  Black/bright yellow color.  These run a little small.  I usually wear an 11 in most running shoes (Hoka, Salomon, Brooks) and these fit well.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  $65 shipped to the lower 48.  

Message me here if you're interested.  Paypal or Venmo works.  Pics to follow.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags