Tarptent Contrail Ultralight Tent 1+ persons Good Condition ($90)

For sale is a Tarptent Contrail Ultralight Tent in good condition. You can read a review of this tent here (backpackinglight.com/tarpte…). It's a palace of a tent for 1, decent for 2 small people, or good for 2 very-familiar people. Or you can hang with your dog. I got this tent in 2014, and I've used it on a number of section hikes. It has no holes in the body or the netting and is completely seam-sealed. It comes with 4 Easton ultralight tent stakes. The only sign of wear on this tent is superficial, the rigid plastic pieces that make a venting flap at the top of the tent are poking out of a fabric a bit (see the pictures). This doesn't affect the performance of the tent in the slightest. It has a ton of life left for another ultralight hiker who wants to crush miles and carry an absurdly light (~1.5lbs), simple shelter! I really do love this shelter. You will need a trekking pole to set up the tent. I'm selling it only because I got a tent more appropriate for alpine rock climbing.

Happy to pass it along to what appears to be a real mtn proj person for $90 + shipping. You can see pictures here (post.craigslist.org/manage/…).

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags