For Sale: Silveretta 500, Salewa Rapace GTX, Arc'Teryx Psiphon SL, Forty Below Purple Haze

Hey Guys,

Got some gear to sell here.  Time to unload some different things that I don't need or have never even used.  PM me if you are interested in any of the gear below.  As per usual I'm not tying to fleece anybody, I think my prices are pretty fair, but let me know if I'm way off.   Shipping included in the price to the lower 48, or I can meetup personally in Bend, OR.  Will accept Venmo.

Best,
Travis

Silveretta 500 Easy Go Bindings    Size: Medium (BSL 295 to 345mm)   Condition: Very Good

I bought these bindings intending to mount them up for an approach ski setup for alpine ice, but never got around to it.  The condition is very good for a binding that is now pretty old, all parts are in working order, minimal "U-ing" on the aluminium back heel plate and lateral spring travel and return is still fluid.  A little bit of cosmetic ski pole tip damage to the heel piece, as is to be expected from a binding like these.  These are the version without the quick forward pressure adjust on the back of plate, instead it adjusts with a #3 pozidrive.  I'm also including some brand new mounting screws, because the old ones were pretty hammered.  

Price: $165.00

Salewa Rapace GTX Boots   Size: 44.5 or US 11   Condition: Almost New

I got these this past year and I realized that I just don't need them.  I end up skiing way too much in the spring.  These have literally been around the block once, and that is it.  These are the current season and are barely out of the box.

Price: $155.00

Arc'Teryx Psiphon SL Pullover Hoody   Size: Medium   Condition: Good

This one has been a a good partner on many adventures, but I've changed the way I use a layer like this for trips.  It's in good used shape.  Awesome, very light yet BURLY softshell hoody that blocks wind way better than most other light models on the market.  No tears, stains, rips or smells.  This one needs a new home.

Price: $70.00

Forty Below Purple Haze Overboots   Size: Large (BSL 12.25 - 13.5")   Condition: Very Good

These guys have been used a few times.  Still in great shape and no crampon punctures or tears, just a few indentations and lines in the heel and toe from where my crampons have gone .  If you have aspirations for Alaska next spring here is a good deal on these guys.

Price: $105.00 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags