FS: Aeon Li, Double Rainbow, Enan

<b>Tarptent Aeon Li</b>

$425 shipped to continental US with Paypal friends and family

Purchased in March 2019. Used on the trail 6 nights. It’s in like-new condition. Includes everything that came with it: stuff sack, 6 stakes, patch kit, tag, sticker, set-up guide, etc. The pole pictured is not included; you can buy a pole, or use a trekking pole.

<b>Tarptent Double Rainbow</b>

$200 shipped to continental US with Paypal friends and family

Bought new in June 2016, this tent has been on probably 5 or 6 weekend trips. It’s in decent condition with no holes or issues that I’m aware of. I did notice a bit of dirt staining around the edge, but nothing that would effect performance. I would rate the condition as “used but not abused.” Includes stuff sack, carbon fiber arch pole, 6 stakes, set-up guide, sticker, and extra cloth fittings (which I think are for the “free standing mode” but I never used them). Seam sealing was done in the factory by Tarptent.

<b>Hilleberg Enan</b>

$300 shipped to continental US with Paypal friends and family

This a 2016 Hilleberg Enan in dark green Kerlon 1000 fabric. I bought this beautiful tent in June 2019 from another BPLer who reported it had 12 nights on it. I just added 31 nights in the High Sierra. It’s bomber and still in great shape. Some minor scuffing on the floor but no fraying or holes. I would rate the condition as “used but not abused.” Note: it does have one pinhole in the rain fly above the vestibule a few inches from the main zipper (see photo). I just left it as is. But you could easily fix it with a dot of seam sealer. Includes everything that was included when new: stuff sack, aluminum arch pole, 8 stakes, tag, brochure, four segments of extra cord. No footprint.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags