SOLD FS: Evolv Astroman Sz. 9.5 US / 8.5 UK / 42.5 EU / 275 MM

Excellent condition.  $30 shipped, or I'll knock of a bit for local pick up (I live in Boulder, can meet in downtown Denver with some advance notice).

I bought these online and they seemed to be in new condition.  I've used them one-day at Lumpy and bouldered two sessions (one indoors), but found they are just too tight for my purpose (comfy all day cruisers).  Too bad for me, as otherwise I like the shoes; they are classic old-school style (stiff with ankle protection).
For sizing info, I generally wear a size 9 in street shoes, but sometimes 9.5.  
From Internet review before I bought the shoes, it seems as if that size should have worked, but what can you say, shoe sizing is always tough.

The price to me seems very fair and I'm really not interested in haggling, but if someone is interested in buying and thinks I'm asking too much, feel free to let me know why you think that. I if I can't sell them I'd just as soon give away to someone in need; I have a basement full of shoes and would like to see these things get used rather than add to my collection.

Detail

Tags