FS: EB Guide Pro 30x32 Black, OV Loftek Hooded puffy Jacket, 40L Blue Ice Alpine Pack, Butora Altura, LS Wildcat Runners; FREE SHIPPING

• *Messaging doesn't seem to be working.  Please email me directly at or text me 717 773 6224**

Outdoor Vitals Loftek Hooded Jacket NWOT Fits Like a Medium.
    Super nice jacket with some really unique features.  Very similar to the TNF Thermoball but with pit zips, thumb loops, and a more athletic fit.Never worn outside.  
    Shown vs Thermoball jacket and Nalgene.  (OV Vital is in the middle)
    $75 shipped

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Guide Pro Pants 30x32 Black.  Like new Condition
    https://www.eddiebauer.com/p/12951063/mens-guide-pro-pants?sp=1&rrec=true 
    Mid weight softshell pants that have seen less than 5 days of use.  Look and feel brand new.  Good fit, good amount of stretch, supposedly decent weather protection, plenty of pockets, and a good feel against your skin.
    $40 shipped
    Blue Ice Warthog 40L packBought from STP for $60 plus shipping, used for one overnight in the Daks and realized I want a higher volume pack plus the fit just wasn't rightThis pack had all the features I was looking for too--One handed opening/closing, useful rope strap, compression straps and strip-ability that allow you to climb with it as a summit pack.  Pretty bomber material and really well thought out pack. https://www.sierra.com/blue-ice-warthog-40l-backpack~p~770rm/ 
    $50 shipped

Butora Altura Wide Fit size 9.5M
    Butora's take on the TC Pros.  Some have said they even hold up better than the Pros but I wouldn't know.  Bought online with a certificate, fit just isn't right for my foot.  Bit of adhesive added along the rand for longevity.  Only climbed about 15 pitches in these things and it was almost all face climbing.
    $60 shipped

LS Wildcat size 10M 43EUR
    La Sportiva Trail Running shoe.  Hiked about 10 miles in them and realized that I don't like the cleat.  Pretty much brand new.  Odd coloring is only because I was wiping some dirt off them for the pics.  Mint condition.
    $55 shipped

CCH aliens, SOLD

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags