FS: Nepal Evo, Petzl Nomic, BD Stinger, 800 fill down, BD Screws, BD big gun, Yates daisy, BD Puffy gloves

If you see anything you like with a price you don't, give me an offer. Prices do not include shipping. If you need more pictures or have questions, just ask. All sales final.

La sportiva nepal evo SZ:43.5 $:250
These boots have been used but have plenty of life left in them. They where purchased in 2015 and really only have two seasons on them and a couple days here and there. They are in very good condition.

BD Big gun harness SZ:M $65
This was worn one summers for setting routes in a gym. So no abrasion, no uv damage. The tie in points look new. it is in like new condition. Sorry for the bad picture, let me know if you are interested and need a better one.

BD Stinger crampons $80
These where bought in 2015. They were used for two seasons. Only sharpened twice and are in very good condition. No visible rust. No damage

Yates Quick Adjust Daisy $17
Brand new.

Petzl Nomic pair w/hammer (first gen) $275
These were purchased in 2015 and have two seasons and a few days on them. They where used for a majority mixed/Colorado ice climbing. They have some scratches but are still solid tools. The picks are are worn but still good for mixed terrain.

Nomic replacement picks $45
These have never seen use. I did take the paint of of them with a file. Will sell with replacement hardware.(Free with nomic purchase for full listed price)

BD Cliffhanger hook $7
Only used to position myself while rap bolt the shit out of some choss in the Fort Collins area.

BD spinner leash $35
Used as much as the other is gear. In like new condition.

Petzl sirroco helmet $25
Used and loved but is in good shape. one minor chip in the visor.

BD Steel Screws $40 per screw (Could do better if you buy more then one)
Like new, teeth are in great condition.
Yellow x 3
Blue  x 3
Red x 2
BD Screw sleeve $20
New free with at least 6 screws
(seen above)

BD Super Light mittens $100 SZ:M's L
Carried in a pack for two seasons, rarely used. In new condition.

OR 800 fill down puffy $70 SZ:L
I am the second own and it is still in great condition. Packs down super small and is huge! it has kept me warm on some nasty belays up high in the winter.

BD Dawn Patrol active pant $35 SZ:S
These are a thin water resistant softshell pant. They worked really well for ice climbing. It great condition. may have one or two pills in the material near the crotch due to crampon attacks but no holes.

Free stuff with other purchase
Petzl v threader

BD ice clippers

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags