FS: Mountain Hardwear Banshee SL +0 Sleeping Bag - Regular

Hardly used Mountain Hardwear sleeping bag, right zip. Bought this bag right before I stopped going outdoors. NO rips, tears, like new. Stored in mesh sack, smoke-free home.
Selling for $225 + Shipping

Some info about the bag:
The ultimate in extreme weather bags, this expedition bag features welded baffle technology and Conduit™ SL shell to protect the 800-fill down.
FILL
800-fill goose down
TEMPERATURE RATING (F)
0 degrees (F)
Features
* Enjoy all the comforts and benefits of down; plus, feel free to use this bag in wet conditions
* This 800-fill-power goose down mountaineering bag features welded, watertight, box-baffle construction for superior warmth and protection
* Conduit® ripstop nylon shell is water-resistant, windproof and incredibly breathable
* Welded seams eliminate needle holes, helping keep the goose down insulation dry
* Box baffle construction maximizes loft and minimizes weight; 5 in. baffle width keeps down from shifting, so cold spots are prevented
* Alpine Mummy Cut increases thermal efficiency by reducing girth from hips to lower legs and adding room at elbows and hips
* Down-filled face gasket makes hood closure comfortable and effective; ergonomic collar seals out drafts
* Shape of Multi-baffle Comfort Foot Box allows feet to rest naturally; it also preserves loft and allows down to drape close to feet for warmth
* Insulated double draft tube extends to bottom of bag and is not sewn through, eliminating cold spots and preventing heat from escaping
* Snag guards prevent fabric from catching in zipper; two-way locking zipper sliders stay in place
* External zipper flap protects the zipper and ensures the elements stay out and the warmth stays in
* Tie-in loops stabilize Mountain Hardwear Down Upgrade Liner, sold separately
* Stuff sack and mesh storage sack included
Imported.

Technical specs
Best UseBackpacking
Temperature Rating (F)0 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)-18 degrees Celsius
ShellRipstop nylon
Fill800-fill goose down
LiningNylon
Sleeping Bag ShapeMummy
Fits Up To (in.)72 inches
Shoulder Girth (in.)62 inches
Hip Girth (in.)58 inches
Stuff Sack Size8 x 17 inches

Payment: Accept Paypal or Venmo. No returns
Shipping: Buyer pays shipping. Send me your address if your interested so I can calculate exact shipping. I can either ship bag in mesh sack or in stuff sack to save on shipping. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags