[WTS] MLD Prophet, ULA Ohm 2.0, 3F UL pyramid tent and more

I am shipping from Canada so prices are going to be a little bit higher. Will do discounts for bulk purchases. Paypal G&S only (you add 3%).

https://imgur.com/a/7FI3dGT

—————————————————————————————————————————————–MLD Prophet 48L / size M / Stealth Grey

(455g/16oz) – $195 shipped

– I bought this off of BPL last month and have only used it for 7 days. It is a great pack but volume-wise it is too big for me so I’m keeping the Burn instead. No visible damage or stains anywhere. This is an older model (2014?) with mesh side pockets, side compression straps and without a top Y-strap. I have added shock cord loops for trekking poles. Also includes an interior clip-on zipper pocket (not included in weight).

ULA Ohm 2.0 / size M torso / size S hipbelt

(869g/ 30.6oz) – $170 shipped

– I am the second owner and have used the pack only about 15 times. Frame and hipbelt are removable and bring the weight down to 570g. There are some dirt stains but the pack is in great overall condition. The side pockets are full elastic on the rim and do not have a cinch cord and the front mesh pocket is made out of a less stretchy, more durable mesh. I have changed out the cordage on the side to shock cord but will include the stock cord if you want to replace it. I also got kinda scissor-happy and cut the load lifter straps and shoulder straps very short so the pack would fit best if you are 5’6-5’9 and skinny.

3F UL Pyramid Tent

(940g/ 33.1oz) – $100 shipped

– This is not the Lanshan tent but a full pyramid tent similar to the MLD Duomid. Read my first impressions for more info. It is a one person tent but the vestibule is huge and could probably fit another person if not a large dog. The tent has only been used about 6 times and I have since moved on to a tarp and bivy setup. Comes with 6 shepherd stakes and guylines but no stuff sack. There is a small tear on the interior of the apex but is covered on the outside by several layers of fabric so it should be fine. May have some minor dirt stains.

3F UL Poncho and Thermarest Z-Seat

207g and 60g respectively – $30 shipped

– I would like to sell these two items together as shipping each one would be cost-prohibitive. The poncho is branded Flames Creed but it is the same thing as the 3F version. It is the 15D poncho with short sleeves and a hipbelt (does not turn into a tarp). I tried it on at home and never used it since I didn’t like the fit. The Z-Seat has only been used a handful of times and is in great condition.</p>

• This topic was modified 3 minutes ago by  .