Pricing question: 2004 Ford Econoline E-250 Camper Van

Hey folks!  I am considering selling my van.  I would appreciate some feedback on pricing.  The van is in great shape and the E-250 meets my needs quite well so I am considering replacing it with a newer model if I can sell mine for a reasonable price and find a good deal on a replacement.

The vehicle is a 2004 Ford Econoline E-250.  I am the third owner.  It was originally a painter's van, then purchased and converted to a #vanlife camper by the second owner.  I bought it in 2014 and have made a number of upgrades.  This is a rear wheel drive van with excellent ground clearance.  It is mechanically sound, can handle any approach at Indian Creek, sleeps two comfortably, with solar lighting and built in storage.  I think the E-250 is the best option for dirtbags who like to get off the beaten path, as it is inexpensive, can traverse serious terrain with a skilled and careful driver, parts and repair services are easy to find anywhere.  This is a turnkey vehicle for your fall road trip adventures, and I guarantee that the next owner will send their project within a year of purchase.  Just kidding.  Seriously, though, it's a great van.

Specifications:
- 4.6L V8 engine with all scheduled maintenance performed in a timely fashion.  
- Starting battery replaced 2017.
- Standard van body in good shape aside from minor dings and scratches with one rust spot on the driver's side panel.  No rust issues on the frame or underbody.  
- Tinted rear and side-door windows.
- Bilstein shocks: the best.
- Hidden hitch towing package.  
- Slightly over-sized BF Goodrich All Terrain tires in fair shape.
- Passenger swivel seat.
- Kenwood stereo with aux input and built in subwoofer: the sound rocks compared to the stock setup.
- 150 watt photo-voltaic solar system with charge controller and 80ah deep cycle storage battery, which charges off the alternator as well using a robust Powerstream battery isolator.
- 1000 watt power inverter with 2 AC outlets.  
- LED lighting.
- Two small roof vents with solar fans and LED lights.
- White painted wood interior with rigid foam and reflectix insulation.  Wooden floor, distressed, stained and polyurethaned.
- Built in storage with oiled wood shelving for books/food/sundries, space for a stove and elevated aquatainer for relatively easy water bottle fills and dish cleanup.  Slide in shelf for a cooler to maximize space.  Platform for a stove with heat shield above and space for a propane tank below.  
- Folding bed/couch with an extremely comfortable 6" memory foam mattress.  The bed runs fore/aft and works great for one when collapsed and can be extended to sleep two.  When folded out the mattress is just slightly smaller than a standard full size but comfortably accommodates me and my girlfriend at 6' and 5' 7" respectively.  There is a large amount of storage under the bed.
-Thule roof rack with high towers, and I have the original ladder racks as well if you want those instead.

Note:
-Passenger airbag sensor is disconnected, requires a repair to the wiring connector between the seat and the van.
-Small area of rust on the driver's side body panel near the rail.
-168,000 miles.
-Gas mileage approx 14.4 mpg highway, not a lot worse in town.

Blue book value is $3,600, and the van is located in Estes Park, Colorado.  I'm not 100% ready to sell, but feel free to let me know if you are interested.  My big question is:  How much would you pay, and/or for how much would you list this van?

Detail

Tags