FS: Patagonia Nano Air Jacket & Hoody (L), OR Whirlwind Hoody (L), Scarpa trail running shoes (45) and approach shoes (43.5)

For Sale:  

1.  Patagonia Nano Air Jacket.  Mens size L.  Black.   Active insulation piece.  60g of Full Range insulation all around.  Very light use.  No rips, tears, or stains.  No issues at all.  You can barely tell it's been used.  It was just washed with Nikwax tech wash.  Nearly-new condition.

$90 shipped to the lower 48.  

2.  Patagonia Nano Air Hoody.  Mens size large.   Blue color with red highlights.  Same style as #1, just with a hood.  Light to moderate use.  No rips or tears.  Minimal fraying at cuffs and edges.  It has 2 small stains probably from some cooking oil or something.  The fabric is just a little darker at the 2 small stains. 1 on the front is a little larger, maybe the size of 3 quarters.  1 on the back is tiny, smaller than a dime.  They're really not that noticeable when worn.  Besides these, excellent condition.  Tons of life left.   Also just washed with Nikwax tech wash.  

$100 shipped to the lower 48.  

3.  Outdoor Research Whirlwind Hoody.  Blue color.  Mens large.  This is a super light soft shell pullover hoody.  Stuffs into its own chest pocket with a clip in loop.  It's great for clipping to your harness for multi-pitch routes as a wind layer.  Way more durable than something like a Patagonia Houdini.  You can actually climb in it and not shred it.  Light use.  Mild fraying near the cuffs and forearms.  Otherwise excellent condition.  No rips/tears/stains.  

$50 shipped to the lower 48.

4.  Scarpa Spin RS trail running shoes.  Mens size 45 (11.5 US).  These run a little small.  I wear an 11 in most running shoes (Brooks, Hoka, Salomon) and these fit me well.  Moderate cushion.  Nice Vibram sole.  Grippy and stable.  Could be used for some scrambling.  They don't have a clip in/pull on loop at the back but otherwise they could also make a good approach shoe.  Light use, 8 runs or less, none more than 8 miles, these definitely have less than 50 miles on them.  I just need something with more cushion for running.  There's nothing wrong with these.  Tons of life left.  

$40 shipped OBO to the lower 48.    

5.  Scarpa Iguana approach shoes.  New without tags.  Never worn outside.  Mens size 43.5.  US mens 10 1/3.  These are lightweight approach shoes, same class as a TX2.  I usually wear an 11 running shoe and these fit me well for approaches with thin socks. They're sized for a bit more climbing performance and a bit less hiking performance for me, a little tight but not uncomfortable.  Good for walk offs where you're clipping your shoes to your harness.  

$45 shipped OBO to the lower 48.

Message me here if you're interested.  Paypal or Venmo works.

Pics to come.