FS: Marmot, The North Face, Outdoor Research, Patagonia Jackets - NOW BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!

Time to clean out the closets and thin out the herd, high quality gear on the cheap.  Shipping is $12 for the first piece and anything after that rides along for free.  Just send me a personal message on what you need.  The "used" gear is all in great shape but obviously since it's used there could be dirt/stains/scraped and such.  Brand new stuff is exactly that.  PayPal "friends and family" works well for me or you could send me a good old fashioned check if you like.

I need to clear this stuff out so BUY ONE GET ONE on the Patagonia Puff Ball and Marmot DriClime!

SOLD

The North Face Summit Series Primaloft insulated soft shell jacket, size large, used, $65

Patagonia insulated jacket, ( I believe this is called the Puffball) size large, used, $FREE!!! Just buy one of the other pieces.

SOLD

SOLD

Marmot DriClime jacket, fleece inside, size large, $FREE!!!  Just buy one of the other pieces.

SOLD

SOLD

Outdoor Research Axiom hard shell jacket, size extra large, used, $65

Outdoor Research Uberlayer insulated hooded jacket, size extra large, used $70

Outdoor Research Transcendent Hooded Down Jacket, size large, brand new with tags, $100