Closet clean! clothes+running shoes

Hello MP!

I've tried to be reasonable with price, let me know if you think I'm off base.  If purchasing multiple, 5$ off every editional item.

Pm if you have questions or want more photos!

Prices include shipping.
OR shell, 65$
Runners+Norrona: 45$
most clothes: 30$
Pendelton: 25$

OR Ferossi Summit, Mens Small.
I bought this new a year ago, cause it was on sale and I think it's the perfect softshell. But try as I might, I can't make it fit me. If worn it twice, and both times been constricted if I have any layers on underneath. The wire brim in the hood is broken from me being a doofus and hanging it on a peg. If you want, that probably means you could return it to OR, if warranty loopholes are your thing.
65$

Spotiva Bushidos. EU 44, US 10.5. worn like 5 times? Note: no insoles included, using them in other shoes. 45$

Altra Lone Peak, Men's ten. worn even less than the sportivas. These ones do have insoles. 45$

Norrona Lofoten Alpha Raw Hoodie. I actually really like this thing, but like other things better that serve the same function. Euro large. 45$

Patagonia softshell. Adze I believe. Men's medium. In decent but not great shape. 30$

Patagonia softshell pant. Older model rock pant. Great condition. 30' waist. 30$

Kuhl Dlux pant. Also 30. Great shape. 30$

Pendleton wool flannel. You can tell it's been worn, but still warm and cozy. And stylish, I guess. 25$

Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags