WTS Six Moons Designs Lunar Duo Explorer UL 2 person tent (36.9 oz!)

Classic spacious UL shelter for two people. Shelter has not been used in several years. It’s been sitting in my closet in storage in a non-smoking home. It has a great space to weight ratio and sets up with two trekking poles and 6 stakes (optional 8 stakes). I’ll include 6 stakes so that you can set up the shelter with your trekking poles.

The tent in the included stuff sack with two arced poles (sans stakes) weighs in at 1046 grams / 36.9 oz. This is significantly ligh<span class=”text_exposed_show”>ter (1/2 lb lighter!) than the quoted weight on the website for the current version which is listed at 45 oz. This version is an older version–that could explain the weight difference. The tent’s in great shape and was carefully seam sealed by me, so it’s ready to go. The only thing I can find wrong with the tent is that there is a very tiny hole in the mesh underneath the fly which was created when I was setting up the tent. This does not impact function as the hole is underneath the fly and water could not get in the tent. See pictures.</span>
<div class=”text_exposed_show”>

Let me know if you have any questions. I’m selling this mostly because my wife no longer backpacks with me and it’s been sitting around in the gear closet too long. If you can’t afford a Duplex right now, get a Lunar Duo! It’s basically the same design.

</div>

Pics here

Six Moons Designs Lunar Duo UL tent (36.9 oz!)