Clothes+runners: patagonia, la sportiva, altra, kuhl, etc.

Hello MP! Trying to fund the dorkiest/coolest purchase ever: a skidplate for my subaru...
Will also trade+cash for hardshell pants. For touring: must have ventilation and pockets for skins.

I've tried to be reasonable with price, let me know if you think I'm off base.  If purchasing multiple, 5$ off every editional item.

Sorry for strange picture angles. Not quite sure how to fix them...
Pm if you have questions or want more photos!

Ordered from highest to lowest price. Prices include shipping.
OR shell, 65$
Runners+Norrona: 45$
most clothes: 30$
Pendelton: 25$

OR Ferossi Summit, Mens Small.
I bought this new a year ago, cause it was on sale and I think it's the perfect softshell. But try as I might, I can't make it fit me. If worn it twice, and both times been constricted if I have any layers on underneath. The wire brim in the hood is broken from me being a doofus and hanging it on a peg. If you want, that probably means you could return it to OR, if warranty loopholes are your thing.
65$

Spotiva Bushidos. EU 44, US 10.5. worn like 5 times? Note: no insoles included, using them in other shoes. 45$

Altra Lone Peak, Men's ten. worn even less than the sportivas. These ones do have insoles. 45$

Norrona Lofoten Alpha Raw Hoodie. I actually really like this thing, but like other things better that serve the same function. Euro large. 45$

Patagonia softshell. Adze I believe. Men's medium. In decent but not great shape. 30$

Patagonia softshell pant. Older model rock pant. Great condition. 30' waist. 30$

Kuhl Dlux pant. Also 30. Great shape. 30$

Pendleton wool flannel. You can tell it's been worn, but still warm and cozy. And stylish, I guess. 25$

Cheers!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags