WTB size EU 43.5 / US 10.5 La Sportiva Finale or other moderate flat shoe for slab, all-day climbing

I have loved my pair of La Sportiva Finales for several years now but have managed to rip through the toe.  I've kept them alive for a couple climbs using tire patches & vulcanizing cement, and I will send them off for resole, but am in need of a pair of shoes for weekend of Aug 30 - Sep 1.  I am recently climbing every weekend so I cannot take this pair out of commission long enough to resole without a backup.

I'm looking for a backup shoe and something to use as a primary for a few weeks here in September.  I'd prefer another pair of Finales but would be okay with anything with a rather flat profile meant as a general, all-round day-long shoe.  I'm mostly going to be climbing Carolina slab multipitch in the foreseeable future.  I am okay with used shoes in good shape.  Let me know what you have!

I would prefer to make a deal today so that the shoes could be shipped out and arrive next week (Aug 30) if possible.  Thank you!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags