Getting Married Friday! Last Minute Reduced Prices - Spring Sale Extravaganza - Spantiks, Screamers, sSki Racks oh my.

48 hour reduced price!!! Getting married Friday!

As many of you can probably identify with, the desire to buy and hoard gear under the guise of “I’ll definitely use that eventually” gripped me at a young age. As soon as I discovered Erik Sloan’s Definitive Bigwall Gear Guide I said farewell to my paychecks.However, with a wedding coming up I need to offload some of the gear I’ll either never use or won’t have an issue borrowing when I need it. With the date coming up soon and finances tight, I figure there’s no better time than the present. Most of the items on this list are either lightly used or brand new. I added conditions of each piece to the descriptions.As Mario would say, here we go:
SOFT GOODS:

La Sportiva Spantiks - Size 46.5 - Brand New
Price: $290 shipped!!!! ($750 new)
These fit like an 11 1/2 - 12.

HARD GOODS:
3 - Yates Screamers - Brand NewPrice: $12 each (free shipping if you buy all 3)

Black Diamond C4 – These have been used more than the other gear, but you can see in the photos that the slings are in great condition and there are no hang ups in the action. Each comes with a matching BD Neutrino.(1) 6 - $70 shipped!

RockyMounts Lifttop Smalls - Used but in great working condition.Price: $55 ($160 new)

Thanks for having a look! I’ll do my best to answer first come first serve.
Dave

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags