FS: 41 Metolius Ultralight Cams (1, 2, 3), a ton of wiregates and lockers, Cobra Eco, 42 Genius, Marmot pants, bouldering brush

I'll offer free USPS Priority shipping for anything over $75. Local pickup in Seattle would be awesome. I'll do Venmo or PayPal (if using non Friends and Family add the 3% fee)

• Sold Petzl Ange Finesse Quickdraws 17cm (S L) New with Tags $100 - Sold
  • Sold Camp Quickdraws 5 blue/black and 5 red/grey. I've used these since 2015 and the dogbones are dated 2014. I had to replace one of the rope end biners with a blue Neutrino. I'm looking to sell these along with the Black Diamond Variwidth Dogbones. I have 10 16cm Vari-width and then 2 Standard 16cm BD Dogbones. $55. Sold 
  • Marmot Durango Pant - Men's Size 30 $50
  • Sold Fuck ton o' chalk. 8 of the 9oz Climbstuff Plain Ol' Chalk that I bought as they were going out of business. It's too fine for my liking. $3 each or $20 for all (4 remaining) Sold
  • Cobra Eco - Men's Size 41 $90
  • Sold Kataki - Men's Size 42 $120 Sold
  • Sale Pending Genius - Men's Size 42 Used a few times (~5) indoor as well as on a trip outdoors. Great shape, there's a nick in the toe of the right shoe you can see in the picture. $75
  • So iLL Sloper Brush (not too sure exactly, I think they sent me the wrong one). I don't boulder hard enough to use this. $9
  • Metolius Ultralight Master Cams - 1, 2, 3. These have been placed a couple times each (at most) and have never been fallen on. I got some Totems and now don't use these. 
    • $100 total or $35 each. I'll add in the racking carabiners (Camp Dyon) for $7 each. 
    • $120 for cams and racking carabiners
  • Locking carabiners -
    •  $7 for Petzl Attache
    • $12 for Petzl Am'D twistlock
    • $10 for Petzl Sm'D twistlock
    • $5 each for Trango Superfly (x2)
  • Trango Pulleys. $5 each (x2)
  • Wiregate Carabiners. 22 total, I would do $80 total for all
    • Camp Nano 22 - $4 each (x8)
    • Metolius Mini FS 2 - $3 each (x7)
    • BD Neutrino - $4 each (x5)
    • Black Diamond OvalWire - $5 each (x2)