FS: Cams, Nut, Shoes, Belay Devices, Chalkbags...

Some random stuff for sale. Still have some more things as well and will update when I get around to taking photos. Make me some offers but don't get cheap on me. Open to trades for progress capture pulleys, normal pulleys and other random aid stuff.

La Sportiva Futura (EU 36). Recently resoled, literally one gym session on them. Uppers in great shape. $80 shipped.

Evolv Nexxos, EU 42. Ok to poor condition. Rubber is fairly good but there's a tear on the rubber on the side of the right shoe. They're so damn tight that it's not too performance impeding but their days are numbered. Heard it has happened to more than one pair. You pay shipping and they're yours.

Evolv Defy, EU 42. Fair condition, good for kooks on rock for their first time. $20 shipped.

Organic chalkbag and a Dead Bird C50p chalkbag. $12 shipped each.

Random belay devices. Guide is $12 shipped (sold??), others are cost of shipping free if you buy something else.

BD #2 Camalot and Metolius small supercam.
#2 has a janky tied sling that should be replaced and my bicycle shift cable trigger repair gave out, too. Other than that it's in great condition. $20 shipped.
Metolius small supercam is more or less the same size (hands). Great shape; not used very often, never fallen on. Huge range but probably better suited to desert splitters than flaring, weird CA granite. $45 without the racking biner, $50 with (Camp Photon).

DMM #11 Wallnut. Bootied but I'd whip on it if I were cooler. $10 shipped.

If you're one of those unlucky souls who got their stuff stolen recently, get in touch. I may even have other stuff for you laying around.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags