A wealth of good gear available in Boston - rock, ice, skimo, mountaineering, lightweight backpacking, etc.

Hey all,

As some of you know, I had a pretty bad accident last year and will likely never climb/hike/ski again. I've been holding my gear closet pretty steady, but it doesn't really make sense to let it age and become obsolete. And I'm facing a pretty big move next month to a smaller living space, so I need to clear some of this out. I have a full lifetime's worth of great outdoor gear, including ancillary things like guidebooks, clothing, and more.

Unfortunately, my hands don't really work anymore so I can't take a lot of photos and it's really hard for me to go through all the gear and list it out. Sadly, shipping would be a problem too. So I'm inviting folks in the greater Boston area that would be able to come over and check out my stuff in person to drop me a PM or email (ejl10 at Yahoo) with anything that you're looking for and I'll let you know if I think I've got it. Pricing will certainly be fair. I'm hopeful that all this great gear can see the light of day once again.

Thanks!
Emmett

Detail

Tags